Is R or Python better than Excel for accounting and financial analysis? It seems what you gain in flexibility, you lose in transparency.
- How to see the future of accounting as a profession
- Should dead stock be considered in fixed assets?
- What should one study if they want to do something with bookkeeping, budgeting, and payroll?
- Is it worth being a CPA in 2019?
- What is the future of work for accountants?
- Will anyone explain their experience of being an ACCA. Like, how the studies went, exams pressure, and recognition in the corporate world?
- What don\u2019t they tell you about accounting?