What is your opinion given that Mnuchin and Trump are insisting on a $500 billion corporate slush fund be included in the coronavirus stimulus package, yet without accountability, rules, and no oversi
- Should dead stock be considered in fixed assets?
- How does index rebalancing affect hedge funds?
- What are the principles behind Singapore's national reserve?
- What would the consequences be to pile on 2 trillion debt especially when at the same time, there's no corresponding GDP to cushion the impact. Would interest rate go up or will the 'printing press' t
- Did Donald Trump just admit that the GOP passed bill he signed ending business meals/entertainment deductions was disastrous to the restaurant industry, and he plans to restore it like it was \u201cin
- Should China be held responsible for the financial and economic liability other countries have suffered due to the CoVID-19 pandemic?
- Will corona be a big financial problem for meghan/ Harry (security costs and no projects as of corona?)
- Why can't the total global debt of around US$200 trillion be written off and all countries have a fresh start?