What are the best free (or cost effective) accounting tools for small business?
- How to see the future of accounting as a profession
- Is R or Python better than Excel for accounting and financial analysis? It seems what you gain in flexibility, you lose in transparency.
- Should dead stock be considered in fixed assets?
- What should one study if they want to do something with bookkeeping, budgeting, and payroll?
- Is it worth being a CPA in 2019?
- What is the best platform for expense tracking for small / midsized businesses? Is Concur the best out there?
- What are some good PoS systems for a retail hardware store? It doesn't need to be cloud based, but I need inventory tracking and would like to have a built in payment processor. Also, if it integrates
- What is the future of work for accountants?